I’m writing these reports to show what’s possible for a new blogger month-by-month, as well as because it’s kind of fun for me.
April’s Income: $1824 (-$125)
This is around the magic mark for me, where I can cover my basic expenses and a little extra.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Paleo Hacks For Healthy People: 4 posts, 7675 words
- First Class Watches for First Class People: 1 post, 1879 words
- The Daily Egg: 3 posts, 5400 words
- Raven Marketing - Baltimore SEO Agency: general site help
- Pokertips.org - Premium Poker Tips: 7 posts, 4600 words
- Ghostwriting gig: 1 post, 2000 words – Will not be continuing
Total: 16 posts and 19,554 words
A Month Of Bad Fits
While I toned down trying to find new projects to work on,